Heavy Equipment Truck Driver
General Contractor in the Inland Empire is seeking a FULL TIME Heavy Equipment Truck Driver. This job will handle delivering and picking up heavy equipment from job sites in the Southern California area and will all be managed locally.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Current Class “A” Driver License with clean driving record (must present a current DMV record)
- Dependable work history
- Experience with 5 axle low bed
- Experience hauling construction equipment
- Extensive knowledge of Southern California freeway system
- A minimum of (3) years prior experience
- Trucking freight handling: Load/unload by hand
- Trucking route: Local
- Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Work week: Monday – Saturday
- Pay Frequency: Bi weekly
- Safety training: Provided
The position is hourly and all overtime will be paid per California law. Candidates must be willing to work overtime and sometimes schedules that can vary and include early mornings or late evenings. We offer a competitive benefit package. We are an equal opportunity and an at-will employer.