Heavy Equipment (Backhoe) Operator
Anaheim general contractor specializing in dry utilities/trenching seeking experienced heavy equipment operators in the Los Angeles area with underground utilities, grading and pipeline experience.
– Must be able to efficiently and safely operate heavy equipment including Case backhoes with pilot controls.
– Experience with grading and grade checking
– Follow direction of the job site foreman and/or general foreman
– Follow all safety policies and procedures
– Maintain proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment
– 3 plus years’ experience
– Must have previous underground utility experience
– Must have valid driver license
Excellent pay. Good benefits. Positions available immediately. Regular work hours are 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday with some overtime when required. Pre-employment drug testing and physical examination required as well as a job site demonstration of backhoe operation capabilities prior to offer of employment. Salary commensurate with experience.