Orange County general contractor seeking experienced dry utility foremen to work in Orange County and the Inland Empire.
Responsible for managing the on-site operations of construction projects, directing and training field personnel, maintaining good communication with project managers, superintendents and other governing agencies.
- Valid driver license in good standing
- 3-5 years of related experience
- CPR, Competent Person, Confined Space certifications preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
Duties and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of dry utility installation
- Calculate and set grades and elevations
- Complete and process daily logs, products reports, time sheets and field work orders
- Record and process accurate as-built drawings
- Possess leadership skills required to effectively coordinate, lead and manage crews to complete project objectives on time
- Promote safety awareness, follow all OSHA rules and regulations and perform weekly safety meetings
- Must have the ability to identify potential safety and operational deficiencies and adjust/correct accordingly.
- Well established organizational and planning skills
Great pay and opportunities for overtime. Benefits included.